the process whisperer®
David Harry, a.k.a. "the Process Whisperer®, is an expert at business process analysis and using project management, Lean, and Six Sigma to improve business processes.
Dave is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). He brings expert business process skills from working with Rolls-Royce Energy, Northrop Grumman Corporation, BearingPoint, and the US Joint Forces Command. Dave is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is Lean Bronze Certified (LBC) and a Certified Lean Master Facilitator through training at the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering (IISE).
A former U.S. Naval Aviator, Dave has decades of training in planning, mission accomplishment, completing tasks, and leadership. He also has numerous certifications and master's level degrees in Management and Systems Management.
Certifications and Master's Degrees:
- Virtual Facilitation Trainer Certification (VFTC) - NetSpeed Learning Solutions
- Lean Bronze Certification (LBC) - SME/AME/Shingo Institute Partnership
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) - American Society for Quality
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Accredited Lean Sigma Black Belt - Rolls-Royce plc
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Six Sigma Green Belt Instructor - U.S. Department of Defense
- University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles - MSc Systems Management
- Troy State University, Troy AL - MSc Management
- University of Madras (Chennai) India - MSc Defense Studies (Foreign Affairs)